Κυριακή 27 Νοεμβρίου 2016

Journey!

Hello,

today I am sharing a page I made for More than words challenge and the November challenge.

I used a photograph of my eldest daughter during our holidays in Milan! This is our first family trip outside the country and we were thrilled about it! It was so special and important for us as we had been throught a difficult year! We had a really fun time there! So many beautiful moments!


I used blue colors in my page and a blue lace , an old piece of metal that I found on the road and I borrowed :-) some silver sequins from my daughter! I am ready! :-)





I also play with Berry 71 blue and this moodboard. I was inspired by the grey and blue colors.


November 2016 Challenge


and 7 dots studio for our special moment..



Thank you so much for stopping by,


Vasso 


15 σχόλια:

  1. Fabulous interpretation of our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Oh I love this! Such gorgeous textures. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. This layout is a beauty I love all about it! Thanks for joining at More than words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. fantastic design!!
    fab textures!!!
    thanks for playing with us at More Than WOrds!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Such a Gorgeous page...
    Thank you for joining in over @ More Than Words!! 💕

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Oh this is so pretty! I'm a sucker for wood grain backgrounds! Looks gorgeous with the specks of blue! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Well it is a very gorgeous page. Love the story behind it. Beautiful details. Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Beautiful page and such gorgeous layers! Love that laid back photo...Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Amazing creation as always thanks for playing at 7 Dots Studio challenge !!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. This is beautiful. Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio November & Berry71Bleu Challenge.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Beautiful layout!! Thanks for playing with us at 7dots studio challenge

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. beautiful layout and photo!! thanks for joining us at 7 dots studio!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Fabulous creation! Thank you for joining us over at 7 Dots Studio for our "Moments in Time" challenge xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  14. Great, beautiful page! Thank you so much for participating to the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή