Τρίτη 8 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

Simply me!

Hello!

today I am so sad to play for the last time with Scrap Around The World! This is their last challenge as Helen Tilbury has decided to go on! Congrats on your beautiful job in this blog!! I am so happy I was a follower! Good luck with everything you will try!

This is the moodboard that Valia prepared for us



and my page! I couldn't help get the inspiration from the beautiful page of Valia! So ,this is my page




With this lo I am also playing with Scrap The Girls and this moodboard


Thank you so much for stopping by,


Vasso 




9 σχόλια:

  1. Love this LO, great flowers clusters. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the girls

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Beautiful work, I love it !!! Thank you for playing at SATW :)
    Lydie Denis.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. This is so beautiful Vasso! I love the gorgeous flower clusters and the stencilling! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap the Girls!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή