Κυριακή 21 Ιουνίου 2015

The Studio Challenges..Let's talk about food!

Hello!

new challenge for The Studio Challenges and the theme is something I know well! Food!! In Greece we looooove food but in summer is for the fruits!! We have so many kind of fruits!! Perfect for our health and soooo tasty!!! I love watermelon and I eat a lot of it for sure!!! My daughters love to make juice out of it, so, juice it is!!

You can scrap  about your fav food, juice or anything that reminds you of food!

My page






I love the colors of this picture!! Watermelon with mint!!! great color combo!!

with this page I play along with

Prima and this mood board with my (one and only :-) ) pink flower!!


PPPJUNE2015
scrapclub and this lovely moodboard ( I used gelato, mists, watercolors and ink)



Bumaga maraka and this sketch










Thank you so much for visiting my page,


Vasso

3 σχόλια:

  1. Βάσω το λάτρεψα!!!Πολύ ωραία σύνθεση!!Κι εμένα καλοκαίρι ίσον θάλασσα και καρπούζι!!Καλή επιτυχία!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Очень красиво и освежающе!!
    Спасибо за участие в задании КСК!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Яркое и неординарное сочетание цвета! Спасибо за участие в задании КСК!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή