Παρασκευή 14 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

Scrap Tournament 2014...Round Two!!



Hello! 

This is my layout for the second round! I’ am so excited to participate!

It was not an easy to go challenge but at least I was able to use my favorite color: teal!! In Greece we call it smaragdi wich is the word for the beautiful rock! (It always reminds me of Sofia Lauren and her precious necklace!)








So, I used only one color as the challenge was asking, I used a black and white picture and I put a picture between the two pages!

I also used:

Teal papers from the Hey Girl Basic Grey collection
Spray stencil Heidi Swap for the beehives and the little hearts and stars
Spray stencil crafters workshop for the little Polaroid
Papers Simple Stories 24/7
Acrylic paint Stamperia KAB 39 Verde smeraldo
Color box queue “fun”
Efco gmbh sequins round cupped
Modeling paste with color


I also enjoyed this photo shooting a lot with my little girl standing there and smiling as I was photographing her boots!! Lol!! 

So, this is my effort...I hope you like it so I can have more fun in the third round!!

Thank you very much for stopping by,

<3

Vasso

1 σχόλια: